Today, Evergreen Released A Shared Housing Agenda: Priorities for Ontario in 2018. The document outlines 6 priorities for tackling housing affordability in Ontario.
CHF Canada is proud to be one of the 28 original signatories to this document, along with Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association, Daily Bread food Bank, United Way (GTA), Canadian Mental Health Association and Ontario Home Builders’ Association.
The 6 priorities:
- Build market rental and affordable ownership
- Provide more community/social housing
- Provide a portable housing benefit for Ontario
- More supportive housing
- An Indigenous housing strategy
- Sustain the supply of existing rental
Share the document on social media to spread the word: Housing is a priority for all Ontarians #SharedHousingAgenda http://bit.ly/2L6CGwD